Tamil Books Novels

Maaveerarkal kaalaththal saavathillai, avarkal kaalaththai uruvakippavarkal.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Endamuri Veerendranath

shalu888

hi friends,

i read a story long time back.t story goes like this...t hero & heroine are cousins in a village.when he was a young boy the hero accidently by putting something to the heroine's eyes,makes her blind.because hes afraid of his father he runs away to the city.there he becomes a doctor,a surgeon and he wants to give back the vision to his cousin through his surgery.meanwhile the heroine has always loved him.he will have guilt and want show any feelings towards her.how they end up together is the story.does anyone know t name of the novel & author.i think its endamuri veerendranath's.

thanks in advance

March 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gowri Kirubanandan

shalu88 அவர்கள் குறிப்பிட்ட நாவலின் பெயர் "இன்பக் கனவுகள் " இந்த நாவல் எண்டமூரி எழுதியது இல்லை.

அவருடைய பெயரில் தமழ் வாசகர்களுக்கு அறிமுகம் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ள எத்தனையோ நாவல்களில் இதுவும் ஒன்று.

அவருடைய எல்லா படைப்புகளையும் படித்திருப்பதால் உறுதியாகசொல்லமுடியும்.

--

Gowri Kirubanandan

[email protected]

May 29, 2012 at 6:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ananth

HI, I remember a book I read many years ago and would love to read it again.  But I dont remember its name or author.  I think it was written by Sri.Endamuri.

The hero (I think his name was ravivarma) goes to Kerala (a tharavad) and joins as a basic student of magic.  In that house there are so many students studying since centuries and even yakshas, gandharvas and others come there to learn / revise their magic.  He masters the magic and goes on to win his ancestral house from his enemies who had once grabbed it from him through dark magic.

do any of you know this book?

Regards, Ananth.

April 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gowri Kirubanandan

யத்தனபூடி சுலோசனாராணி அவர்களின் முள்பாதை நாவல் (மொழிபெயர்ப்பு படைப்பு தெலுங்கிலிருந்து) இப்போது e book ஆகkinige.com ல் கிடைக்கிறது. இலக்கியத்தில் ஈடுபாடு இருக்கும் நண்பர்களுக்கு தகவல் தெரிவிக்க வேண்டுமென்று கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.

http://kinige.com/kbook.php?id=1831&name=Mulputhai+1

http://kinige.com/kbook.php?id=1843&name=Mulpathai+2

--

Gowri Kirubanandan

November 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Akilan

hi gowri madam, suseela kanaga durga avargal endamuriyin oru novel translate seithargal. " agni saagaraththin alaigal". athu engaey kidaikkum endru ungalukku theriyuma?

March 13, 2014 at 4:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gowri Kirubanandan

எண்டமூரி வீரேந்திரநாத், யத்தனபூடி சுலோசனாராணி, ஒல்கா மற்ற தெலுங்கு எழுத்தாளர்களின் தமிழாக்க படைப்புகள் மின் புத்தகங்களாக அமேசான் kindle லில் கிடைக்கின்றன. 

அக்னிசாகரத்தின் அலைகள், மின்னல் உலகம் நாவல்களும் இந்த வரிசையில் உண்டு.

--

Gowri Kirubanandan

June 13, 2017 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1739 views - 0 comments
1065 views - 0 comments
1813 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 21 All Day
Sunday, Apr 22 All Day